October 1, 2009

Drunk Neighbors

I really, really hate our neighbors. We are surrounded by alcoholics.

The people who live directly across the walkway from us are always drunk. They are always fighting. The fat ass husband of the couple loves to ride his wanna be vespa up and down the walkway, through the parking lot, etc. I'm surprised the damn thing can support his weight.

*sigh* Right now they are outside, drunk, yelling and just plain acting stupidly. Calling the cops won't do any good. It's only 8pm. And they would probably just be told to go into their apartment. I'm hoping one day they get evicted.

Anyway, I got out of work at my normal time today. We are officially caught up at work. Thankfully.

And tomorrow I will get out at noon. I can't wait! Yay for half day programs.

My sinuses were kicking my tail today. So when we got home Master had me take a Benadryl. Now I'm fighting to stay awake. That stuff always makes me so damn sleepy, which is why I hardly ever take it first thing in the morning if I have to work. No amount of caffeine seems to get that drowsy feeling to go away.

So while yes, that pressure in my head is gone and I don't feel stuffed up anymore, I do feel like my brain is covered in fuzz. The joys of sinus medication.

Master and I are just relaxing this evening. I'm looking forward to a  peaceful weekend. Master and I don't have a lot going on. We may be meeting up with a friend tomorrow night.

Oh yeah. We watched Crank 2 tonight. I loved the first movie. That movie fucking rocked! But the sequel? Yeah. Apparently the writer, director, and anyone who put money into that movie decided it was a good idea to mix NyQuil, LSD, and marijuana dipped in embalming fluid and repeatedly continued to dose themselves with said concoction throughout the entire process of making that movie.

Yes. It is that fucked up.

Well my fuzzy brain and I are going to go take a bath now. I don't know if I'm making any sense at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment