October 17, 2009

I've Got Nothing

I have no idea what to write about. I mean I could ramble on about what we did today.

There's a jump off point at least.

I slept until noon, which was awesome.

Master and I spent the morning and most of the afternoon just sitting in the living room doing our thing. Then someone called us about a craigslist ad we had up. He came over about an hour later and actually bought the items! *shock*

So to celebrate Master took me out to dinner.

No, it was not to celebrate Sweetest Day. *gag*

It was to celebrate selling the item and having a little extra money that we weren't counting on.

By the way, I don't understand the point of Sweetest Day. We already have Valentine's Day (which we also do not celebrate) and then you have the birthday of your significant other as well as your anniversary with said significant other.

So basically it's another day to go out and buy already dying flowers, and spend way to much money on candy. Dude. You can totally buy a king size candy bar for under $2. That way you get chocolate and you save money. And also, you won't have an entire huge box of chocolate that you will eat most likely in one day and then feel guilty about it later.

Speaking of somewhat useless and expensive holiday related items. What the fuck is the point of a greeting card? And why the hell are they so damn expensive? (Unless you go to the dollar store, like I do when I feel like I have to buy one.)

You spend money on a card, which you write on, and then give to someone. They may keep it for a little while, but then they throw it away.

This, my friends, is why I normally use internet greeting cards. *nods* I send my thoughts via animated greeting cards that you send via e-mail. Because I'm a nerd. Also it saves trees by not using paper and also saves on postage.

The only greeting cards I have ever kept in my life are the ones people gave us for our wedding nearly three years ago. They are in the living room end table's drawer. (We didn't have a guestbook because we only had like 20 people there and I didn't see the point in spending money on one. So instead I kept the cards.)

Side note: I have had way to much Mountain Dew and coffee today, in case you couldn't tell.

Well Master just hinted that I should go take my bath, so off I go with my somewhat hyper and yet oddly just kind of here self.

No comments:

Post a Comment