October 2, 2009

Yay! It's The Weekend!

Yay!!!!

I got up and went to work this morning. The four hour work day went by rather quickly which was nice. Master picked me up from work and we went home.

I called the electric company. You see, we are on budget billing, which means that you pay a set amount each month. The plan is that eventually it evens out over the course of the year. At the end of the year you either have a credit, or you owe. If you owe, you pay it off and go back on budget billing. If you have a credit, it just keeps ticking along.

Well the year was up since we went on budget billing. And we had quite a large credit on there. So I called up and I asked if instead of me sending in a payment this month, could they please apply the credit towards the bill. I was pleasantly surprised when they said yes! Rock on.

Then I called SS and we made plans to meet her for dinner. I did my make-up, put on a skirt and matching top, some stockings, and heels. We went out to dinner and then went and had a drink or two with her. It was a lot of fun catching up. Master is going to take some pictures of her kids because she wants nice pictures of her children and Master wants to get an honest opinion on His photography. It's a win/win situation. It was supposed to happen tomorrow, but it's supposed to rain most of the weekend. So maybe next weekend. (They are going to be outdoor shots.)

We left the bar around 11:30pm. She had left her car at our apartment, and we drove her down. So we dropped her off at the sidewalk, said goodnight, and now Master and I are just relaxing the evening away.

Let's hope that Saturday and Sunday go by really.... really.... s..l..o..w..l..y.

No comments:

Post a Comment