February 24, 2009

Sleep Is Good

Sleep is a very good thing, however right now Master and I aren't getting a lot of it.

Last night we had both been up for way to damn long, so when we went to bed we had just enough energy to curl up, kiss one another good night, and then pass out.

This morning we got up at 6:30am and got ready for work. Master dropped me off at work and then went to His job. I had an earlier shift today so I only had to make it to 5:30pm. But we had plans after. So we went down to my dad's and hung out there for a while.

From there we came home and ate dinner. It is now a little after 10pm and we both have to get up tomorrow at 7am.

On top of being tired, we're also very sore. Master slipped on a ladder at work and bruised His rib. And I must be sleeping funky, when I am sleeping, cause my shoulders and neck are bothering me. We're quite the pair aren't we? *laughs*

Ugh I can barely make sense of the words I'm typing at this point.

I am so catching up on sleep come Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment