February 20, 2009

Does This Make Me Weird?

I'm just curious.

Last night, before we started playing that word game Master and I were watching a movie. It is called "My Best Friend's Girl" with Dane Cook and Jason Biggs.

If you havn't seen it I'll just give you a short rundown. Basically it is about this guy (Dane Cook) who is hired by other men (like Jason Biggs) to take their exes out on dates and be basically the biggest asshole he can possibly be so that they will run screaming back to their the guy who hired him.

Through out the movie, he is also an asshole to chicks he wants to fuck.

I'll stop there so I don't spoil anything for anyone in case they want to see it.

So anyways, it shows that some chicks like the assholes and some don't. And of course I'm sitting there going, "I must be one of the chicks who likes the assholes." But not in the way you think.

See, I love my Master dearly. And He isn't an asshole to me. But I love seeing Him ragging on other people. You know, like when we're hanging out with friends and we're joking around. Some of the things Master says a lot of people would sit there and go, "Wow. That guy is an asshole." Me? I laugh and I find it hilarious. Now trust me, our friends do it right back. It's just how we all are.

So I told Master that I must love assholes. He laughed and said, "Are you calling me one?" I just nodded my head that yes, yes I was. He laughed and knew exactly what I meant.

I don't think I'm getting my point across really. Then again my sinuses are killing me and the sinus medication hasn't quite kicked in yet, so I'm fuzzy headed.

So I'll stop here. But as far as the movie goes? Fucking hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment