February 21, 2009

Should I Stay Or Should I Go?

I am driving myself crazy. Seriously. Bat shit fucking psycho, to be exact.

Do you remember when my site was down for a short period of time before I contacted Word Press and got it all straightened out? Well, when that happened I freaked out. I didn't want to have to move my blog to another free service.

So during the whole what? Five hours or so that my site was down Master and I talked about it and He told me I could look into hosting my blog. So of course I did research, etc and so on and I found the place I was going to host it. It was pretty inexpensive and what not. And I thought it was going to be so cool cause I could pick any theme I wanted, etc and so on. You get the idea.

Then, my blog here came back up. Yay!

So I stopped looking into what I would need to run my own. One thing I knew for sure was that I was going to use the Word Press software. I love Word Press.

Now? I keep flipping back and forth. Do I want to host? Or do I want to stay here at Word Press.com?

I asked Master what I should do and He said it was entirely up to me. And I still don't know which way I want to jump. There seems to be a lot of benefits to having my own site, but seriously... do I need to do that? Or should I still with the mostly free service here and just keep paying for the customizable CSS and domain name each year? *sigh*

Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment