February 14, 2009

Heels

Master and I have been very affectionate lately. We cop feels, we hug, we kiss, we nibble, we lick.. you get the idea. Also we've been having sex quite a bit more often.

It is like whenever the season changes from winter to spring and then from summer to fall Master gets this streak in Him where He is very affectionate and horny. I'm not complaining. ;-)

We didn't get to sleep until about 2am. And then I had to get up at 6am so I could get to work. I'm a bit slap happy due to the lack of sleep, but I'm okay. My voice has been on again off again. One minute I sound fine, the next minute I sound all sorts of screwed up. Damn sinus drainage.

Thankfully work went by somewhat quickly. I was home by 4pm and I asked Master if we could go shoe shopping. I needed a new pair of shoes for work. So we went to the store and while I was browsing shoes (which always takes forever) Master browsed the rest of the store. He hit up His usual spots. The electronics department and the toy department.

I found these really cute boots. Ever since I started wearing my current pair of work shoes, I've gotten used to walking around with heels. So eventually I just stopped wearing flat shoes. They drive me nuts now! Seriously. I used to love nothing but sneakers. That's all I would wear, it didn't matter with what.

I didn't own my first pair of heels until I was 20. And to make up for lost time, I went straight for the 5 1/2 inch heels. They are sadly almost dead. :-( And they are so hot! I have to find something to replace those. *makes mental note*

Then of course there are the two pairs of thigh high boots that I have. One is 5 inches and the other is 6 inches. I can't walk very long in the 6 inch heels, mainly because it is straight up heels. There is no "lift" in the front.

And to be honest, while I love my thigh high boots I don't wear them that often anymore. Plus both pairs are getting a little old, and I'm in the mood for something new.

I am now starting to prefer the knee high boots. I don't know why. But I still like the tall high heels. Hell, the 5 1/2 inch pair of high heels I own is what I wore when we got married.

So.... knee high or just above the knee boots is what my little slave heart is desiring now.

Ya know, I used to take pride in not being that girl who has like a collection of shoes and purses. :-|

I can still claim I don't collect purses though! *stamps foot* I have one. That's good enough.

But heeled boots? I'm beginning to go "And I want that.. and that... and .." which isn't a bad thing, cause Master loves me in heels. So that works. I just don't want to have like 20 pair sitting around. All good things should be done in small doses, except sex. *nods wisely*

So I think at some point tonight I'm just going to browse boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment