February 6, 2009

Fridays Go By Quickly

Last night while Master was at work I just could not fall asleep. So I had stayed up and talked to Him whenever He had a moment to call me. At one point, rather early in the morning I told Him that His paycheck had hit the account. So He had me order the Gil Hibben sword that He wanted. We didn't want it to go out of stock as it is a limited series. So it's on it's way and should be here Tuesday since we paid extra for shipping. He's a happy Coyote. However, He'll be happier once it gets here of course.

He called me again later on to tell me that He'd be getting out of work early. So I stayed up. He got home around 5:30am. I had been up since 9am so I was surprised I wasn't dead on my feet by the time He walked in the door. We stayed up and talked for a while before retiring to the bedroom about an hour to an hour and a half later.

We slept until 1pm and then started our day. We dropped off His paperwork at the office and then went out to lunch. It looks like He is going to be on 3rd shift again next week and possibly the week after that. They honestly have no idea how long this contract is going to last. It's one of those see how it goes type things.

From there we went and picked up my new glasses. I got two new pairs. I'm sure Master will be taking pictures at some point this weekend. He hasn't had much time to play with His camera lately.

From there we went to the pet store and picked up bunny litter, bunny food, and dog food. We went home for about an hour and then went down to my dad's for a little while. On the way home we stopped at the gas station and put gas in the car, got some snacky stuff and gave the car a bath.

Now we're home and I have to get up at 6am. It's currently 9:32pm and we want as much time together as possible. Hopefully work won't be that bad tomorrow. And it looks like Sunday our friend B will be coming over. Yeah, I knew that weekend alone thing was going to change. But B is coming over because we invited him up. So it's our own doing. At least Saturday, once I get out of work it'll just be the two of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment