February 22, 2009

It's Over So Quickly

The weekends fly by all too quickly.

And this week isn't building up to be all that grand. Tuesday is the day my usual ride to work can't take me in. I did find someone to switch with so I will have an earlier shift that day. However, since Master never knows the hours He is working until the night before, we have no idea how we're working it yet.

Master and I plan on looking for a 2nd car soon. He hasn't made up His mind as to if He wants to look into that car my mother told us about. Not that we really have the extra money laying around right now anyhow. But we'll figure it out.

And so, even though part of me would love to get a self hosted blog, I was thinking to myself... I'm really not going to do anything different with it than what I do here. And I already pay for the domain name and for the customizable CSS. So really, what is the difference? Why spend the extra money each month (even though it really wouldn't be all that much) if we don't have to? So I'm here to stay. :-)

There are better things we can do with that money.

Although I am thinking about asking the head of my department if there is a schedule available that is four 10 hour days, rather than five 8 hour days. I'll shoot off an e-mail tomorrow and inquire about it.

My birthday is coming up. Master keeps asking me what I want, and I honestly keep saying nothing. There isn't a lot of things that I want. I mean I collect tigers, so something for that would be nice. But other than that? *shrugs* Not much. Most of the things I "want" are things that are more for the both of us. Like the 2nd car. I think it'll be easier on both of us schedule wise once we have two cars again.

And then a couple of short weeks after my birthday is our anniversary. And it's basically the same wants. Although I would love a night just the two of us without having to worry about anything else. Going back to Sybaris would have been great too, but we don't have the money for that. Perhaps next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment