February 4, 2009

One More Day

I just have to get through tomorrow at work and then it's freedom until Saturday! Er... well, not freedom. Me? Kitten? Free? *suppresses laughter*

*cough* What I mean is that I won't have to go back to work until Saturday. The training I was supposed to be doing on Friday was moved to Thursday, per my request. So yay! Hopefully, that will mean that tomorrow will go by quickly. Yet another web based application to learn. Joy of joys.

I fuzzily remember waking up this morning when Master walked into the bedroom after getting home from work. I have no idea what time it was, but I remember telling Him I hadn't been sleeping very well. He climbed into the bed next to me and said, "Let's fix that." He laid down on His side and pulled me to Him so that His warm body was against my back, butt and thighs, then wrapped His arm around me and we drifted off to sleep.

My alarm went off a few hours later and I got up to go to work. I have this routine when Master is sleeping when I'm heading out the door. I get ready for my day, get dressed, and right before I leave I go back into the bedroom, kiss His forehead and then make sure He's tucked while whispering "I love You."  Then I go.

I don't care if I'm in a rush or running late, I always do this. It is just one of those things. Much like we always tell each other we love one another before we go to sleep for the night, or day as the case may be.

Other than that there isn't a lot to report. I've been working days, and Master has been working nights. Although it seems that we're going to have the weekend together and alone. At least, that's the plan so far. Who the hell knows what it will be come Friday. I know that Master has to drop off paperwork and we're planning on picking up my new glasses, but that's about it. Oh. And we need to get the animals food. Other than that, we're going to just go with the flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment