February 16, 2009

Another Long Week

It's only Monday and for some reason I have a feeling this is going to be a long week. Why? Well because today was a long day, and I'm a bit cranky so I'm short sighted at the moment.

Today was the first day going back to Master having the car during the day while B takes me to work and Master picks me up.

I was spoiled when I was able to take the car with me to work and get up at a time chosen by me, rather than having to be up so B can pick me up, drop me off, and still get to his job on time.

I don't mean to sound ungrateful, I really don't. I'm just cranky. Normally I don't get to work until about a half hour before I start for the day. When B takes me to work? Yeah. I get there about two to three hours early.

I like sleeping in. And yes, I could do overtime (when it is available) and that's all well and good. But that still leaves me dead on my feet by the time Master comes to get me. And if not by then, it is by the time we get home and have dinner. Plus, who honestly wants to spend any more time at their place of employment than they absolutely have to?

The only two good things about this situation? 1) Master and I still each get to work on time. 2) I get to talk to Master on the way home cause He's the one picking me up.

Not a lot is going on today. Master worked. I worked. We came home, we ate dinner, we watched a movie, I took a hot bath, and now I'm sitting here typing this post while Master is trying to relax while playing a video game.

I hate Mondays. Which is why I love Garfield.

No comments:

Post a Comment