February 26, 2009

Friends Award

CarrieAnn from A View From The Floor gave me the friends award. Thank you. :-) So now it is my turn to pass it along. I can only pick 8 unfortunately, but I'm sure eventually everyone will get this as we all pass it along.

“These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers.”

The Rules to accepting this award: “Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.”

These are in no particular order.

  1. Vanilla Impared - I've been following her blog for quite some time and I've always greatly enjoyed her blog. Plus, I love her writing and her attitude towards thing.

  2. Searching For Lexa - Great blogger! I love reading her blog and her and I get a long great.

  3. Submissive Reflections - The love this woman has with her husband is amazing.

  4. Danae Whispering - Another great blog!

  5. Mija's Musings - Another blog I've been following for a while.

  6. This Girl's Life - I love this blog.

  7. Once More Please, Master - I love the writing style this woman has.

  8. Longing's End - A wonderful couples blog. I love getting both sides of everything. It's an amazing blog.


If I did repeats I apologize. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment