February 18, 2009

Still Kicking

Yep. I'm still kicking. I think I'm finally getting over the last of that damn cold. But now, thanks to our lovely weather, my sinuses are acting up and the over the counter medication we normally buy isn't cutting it.

Before I left for work I noticed that that company that had over charged us had already placed the deposit for the difference, thankfully.

It wasn't like we were going to starve without that money or anything, but still. That's a hell of an overcharge. Master and I talked about it and we decided that we most likely won't be going through them again.

Work went by dreadfully slow. Probably because my first thought this morning was staying home. So ya know, that probably didn't help any.

I called Master at one point through out the day to let Him know that the refund had been placed in the account and to let Him know that I had gotten to work safely. (He was worried because it was a nice mix of rain and snow this morning.)

Once we got home we had dinner and watched Saw 5. I liked it. Master probably didn't. He hates those movies. But He suffers through them with me. Ya know, cause He loves me and what not. ;-)

He already picked out a movie for us to watch tomorrow once we get home. So at least we don't have to try and think after I get out of work tomorrow.

We're both pretty dead on our feet. Thanks to all the coughing and hacking I did today (isn't that a pretty picture?) my entire back and both of my shoulders feel like they have been hit by a truck. Not a large truck. I'd say about a mid size one.

It's not even 10pm and I'm ready to just pass out. That is so sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment