February 12, 2009

Sigh

Why the sigh? It's just been one of those days.

Although last night Master was a sweetheart. I was very tired. Whenever I get sick, all my body wants to do is sleep until it feels better. Nothing more, nothing less. So by a rather early hour, I was ready to pass out. So I asked Master if I could sleep. He said yes. I then asked if He wanted me to sleep in the living room where He was, or in the bedroom. He told me I could sleep wherever I was the most comfortable. Well, most comfortable as far as sleeping options go would be the bedroom. However, I wanted to be close to Him so I grabbed my pillow and a sheet and curled up on my slave mat.

Master even allowed me to change which light was on in the living room so I could doze off. I don't remember how long I was asleep on my slave mat, but eventually Master gently woke me up and said that I wasn't going to sleep very well if I continued to sleep out here (in the living room). I always sleep in the most fucked up positions when I'm on my slave mat.

So He told me to go to the bedroom and that He would tuck me in. He helped me up off the floor and followed me down to the bedroom as I sleepily swayed while walking. I climbed into bed and He tucked me in, kissed my forehead, told me He loves me, and then let me drift back off to sleep. See. A sweetie. :-D

This morning I went to work. My sinuses were draining pretty badly and I felt like shit most of the day but I toughed it out.

Work sent out an e-mail about why there were so many lay offs yesterday, claiming the economy... etc... etc.. Basically saying we have to continue to do our best and they can't say which jobs are safe and which aren't. Yeah. Thanks for the pep talk. We appreciate it.

I got out of work a little late, but once I got home Master was ready to head out the door. We stopped at the pharmacy and picked up some more sinus medication and vitamins. From there we went out to dinner as we were both feeling a bit better.

Master has to get to bed at a decent hour tonight. Rather than having Him work 3rd shift tonight His boss wants Him to come in early tomorrow morning.

So yeah, that's about it. I'm a little dizzy cause I just took a really hot bath. So I'm gonna go relax and stop trying to concentrate on what the letters on the keyboard mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment