February 3, 2009

Zombie Kitten

Don't worry. I do not have a sudden urge to eat brains. Ew. Gross.

Anyways. Last night after my blog post was done and I had browsed the internet until my eyes just couldn't take anymore, I decided to head off to bed even though I knew I wouldn't be able to fall asleep. But I figured if I laid down for long enough, eventually my eyes would get bored with staring at the wall and go "Fuck this" and order my brain to sleep.

Yes, I'm slap happy. How did you know?

Well at that point it was around 2:30am. I was basically just laying there comfy and warm in the bed, but no where near falling asleep when Master called. The sound of the phone ringing made me jump, but I answered it rather quickly. Master told me that He was coming home. He normally doesn't get out of work until about 5 or 6am. Well tonight they didn't have all the supplies they needed so it was an early night. So then of course there was no way I was going to sleep. What? I was getting a little extra time with Master?! No way am I sleeping.

So I went back into the living room and about 45 minutes later He walked in the door. He went and took a shower (He gets so dirty at His job it's not even funny) and then we sat in the living room and talked for about a half hour before we decided to retire to the bedroom and cuddle while we talked a little longer. So I got about another 45 minutes with my Master then usual lately. And it was great falling asleep in His arms on a weekday.

However, due to all this.. I only got about three and a half to four hours of sleep. Hence the title Zombie Kitten.

It was worth it though. Yes, I was tired and cranky at work today but it was completely worth it and right now I'm working on a second wind, so again.. it is almost midnight and I'm not tired. You have to love how your body works.

No comments:

Post a Comment