February 17, 2009

Come On Friday!!!

*waits for it*

*taps paw*

Son of a bitch it didn't work.

See, I was hoping that if I typed it... Friday would get here like... now. Nope.

Friday! You bastard!

Okay so anyway. Our friend B picked me up and on the way to my job Master called me on my cell to check in basically. It was good hearing His voice. I mean, I got to say goodbye to Him this morning because we both got up at the same time, but still. I just love His voice. (Unless He's not happy with me. Then... not so much.)

While I was waiting to start work once I was dropped off at my office, I had to call a company that we had ordered a couple of items through. No nothing kinky. It was something for my tiger collection and something for Master's Boba Fett collection.

Well, since I have such a tight grip on our finances right now, meaning I write literally everything down, I knew how much the order was. I had written down the amount and also the confirmation number. And thank the Gods I did! I never used to write those confirmation numbers down. I'm damn lucky I started doing that.

So anyways, I called the place and they said they could only look up the order by the confirmation number. (See! Write those things down people!) So I had it ready. :-D I explained that it seems they had overcharged our account. Just a tad. It's a good thing we had more funds in there than what the order was for. Holy hell. The order was for just under $70. They had sent through a debit to the account for $175!

The lady on the phone apologized and said that they had noticed we had been overcharged yesterday and had already initiated a refund for the difference to our account. Thank you very fucking much. They said it might take a couple of days for the credit to reach our account. So I'm giving it until Friday. If it's not in there, I'm calling back. And yes, I'm still armed with the confirmation number for the order.

Throughout work Master and I played phone tag when one of us were on a break. He'd go on a break and leave me a voice mail. I'd go on a break, listen to what He left, and then leave Him one. It was sappy and I greatly enjoyed it. :-D

Today dragged for both of us unfortunatley, but finally 7pm rolled around and Master picked me up from work. We stopped at the gas station, came home, ate dinner, and now we're just trying to relax before we have to shuffle off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment