February 7, 2009

Disappearing Act

This counts as Feb. 07th's post.

I know that some of you may have noticed that my blog was gone for a short period of time. Trust me, I was just as shocked as anyone else. I love WordPress. I truly do. I admittedly call myself a WordPress whore. *laughs* I love this site over any other free blogging option out there. I've tried a few, this one is the one I stuck with because it is so user friendly. Well at least to me it is.

Well when I logged on and saw that I didn't have access to this blog, I quickly shot off an e-mail to WordPress support. I asked what I had done wrong basically and told them that I would remove any content that had violated the TOS. I've had this blog here for most of the time that I have been blogging. I pay for the CSS upgrade here because I love it! There was no way I was going to let that go. They responded and said that I had not violated anything and quickly turned my blog back on. They stated that it was a mistake, and that it would never happen again. They even apologized.

Now a lot of free services could have said, "Yeah and? It happened. So what. You get what you pay for." Not them. They turned it back on the moment I had received the e-mail and apologized. I'm not bitter or anything like that. Although I do admit that when I first saw that scary white screen I was like, "Oh my Gods no! I love my blog!" It seems silly doesn't it? Getting so attached to something like a blog?

But I am. I love my blog. I have almost two years of history stored here and I am addicted to it. But here I am! I'm back! :-D Hopefully no one was applauding when they saw that it was down. ;-)

Also just so everyone knows, I've bought a domain name for this blog. It is now http://pawprintsinslavery.com. It's a present from Master. :-D I'm so happy. The old link will still work, but it's still cool as hell! If you want to update your links, go for it.

Okay so on to other things.

Today was pretty boring. Well, that is until after I had taken my shower and put on fishnet stockings with a matching top. We were watching a movie that we had previously seen just to kill some time and relax. Well at one point during the movie, Master was sitting in His recliner and I knelt at His side. We had been touchy feely all day but I kept nuzzling Him and licking His neck. He said, "Remember Kitten, you wanted to watch this movie."

So I shrugged and pulled on His arm as I knelt beside Him with a smirk on my face and said, "Come play with Kitten, Daddy." He laughed and ordered me to the bedroom.

I ran to the bedroom and Master met me there. We laid on the bed and He bit my neck as He molested me. Eventually He forced His cock into me and allowed me to cum several times before having me get on all fours with my head bowed down and my ass in the air.

Again He allowed me to cum several times. Then He started fingering my ass as He was sliding in and out of me. He said, "It may not be tonight Kitten, but I have to have your ass soon."

I then got very quiet. I do enjoy anal sex, but my body does not always agree. Well as He progressed He became more forceful with His finger as He bounced me off of His cock.

Then He said, "I have half a mind to just take your ass now."

Again I was quiet. But when He started to pull out I knew that the "half a mind" had gone to "going to".

He started to push His cock into my ass, and I did my best to not pull away. That is still my first instinct when it hurts. Only with anal sex, for whatever reason. And it did. It hurt. So Master said, "Lube?" And I said yes.

Now this kind of took the spontaneity of out of because the lube was on the dresser, but I was very thankful for it.

Even with the lube, it hurt. Master's cock is thick and I'm a petite girl damnit. *laughs*

Again I did my best to not pull away. Eventually He stopped pushing forward and stroked Himself while the head of His cock was inside me, maybe a little bit more then the head. That for whatever reason, coupled with me rubbing my clit, helped me relax and before you know it He was in to the base of His dick and able to move without me wanting to lunge foward. Oh. It still hurt, just not as badly.

So He became rough with me and finished off in my ass. I stayed in position as He pulled out. He went into the bathroom to clean up and I started crying. I don't know why, but I always get emotional after anal sex. Master is the only one I have ever done such things with, and it feels so primal and submissive all at the same time. I just become emotionally overwhelmed.

I admit it doesn't help that for health reasons, which I completely understand, Master gets up and goes to wash up immediatley after. Normally however He does at least kiss the top of my head or pat my back and call me a good girl before getting completely off the bed. He didn't do that this time. I asked Him later why that was. He said that His hip was about to lock (due to the position we were in) and when that happens, as I well know, He has to get up and walk or it will lock.

But after anal sex I want to cuddle due to my emotional state. Yes, after we're clean. However when I was done washing up Master was sitting back in His recliner. No cuddling for Kitten this time. Although again, I think that had to do with His hip.

So after we were both cleaned up we relaxed and watched the rest of the movie. Now, I'm tired and ready to just let my brain shut down. So until later...

No comments:

Post a Comment