February 20, 2009

Find Out

Okay, so I've seen this on a few blogs now. Basically they ask that you answer this in their comments section so they can learn more about you. Well, I found it easier to just do it here. Plus it kills time.

1. Can you cook?

Not really. I can bake though! Thankfully Master can cook, and He enjoys doing it.

2. What was your dream growing up?

Now, when you say dream, do you mean like... a realistic one? And also, which part of my "growing up" are you inquiring about? At one point I wanted to be a dancer (as in the tango or the salsa).

3. What talent do you wish you had?

I wish I was better at website design. I'm okay at it, but I wish I was better.

4. Favorite place?

Master's lap.

5. Favorite vegetable?

Corn.

6. What was the last book you read?

Haunted Wisconsin

7. What zodiac sign are you ?

Pisces

8. Any Tattoos and/or Piercings?

I have 10 tattoos. Both of my ears are pierced twice. All my other piercings that I used to have are gone. (I used to have my eyebrow, my belly button, and my nipples pierced.)

9. Worst Habit?

Smoking I guess.

10. Do we know each other outside of blogging?

Probably not.

11. What is your favorite sport?

I don't like sports.

12. Negative or Optimistic attitude?

It depends on the day.

13. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?

I have no idea.

14. Worst thing to ever happen to you?

A bus accident.

15. Tell me one weird fact about you:

I can't cross my eyes.

16. Do you have any pets?

One dog and 3 rabbits.

17. Do you know how to do the macarena?

No. Thank Gods.

18. What time is it where you are now?

12:09 pm

19. Do you think clowns are cute or scary?

Depends on the clown.

20. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?

My feet.

21. Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?

Depends on how much I like you.

22. What color eyes do you have?

Brown.

23. Ever been arrested?

Nope.

24. Favorite fictional character of all time?

Lord Fox.

25. If you won $10,000 dollars today, what would you do with it?

Hand it to Master.

26. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?

Telekinesis.

27. What’s your favorite hangout?

Our bedroom.

28. Do you believe in ghosts?

Yes.

29. Favorite thing to do in your spare time?

Have sex.

30. Do you swear a lot?

Fuck yes.

31. Biggest pet peeve?

Stupidity.

32. In one word, how would you describe yourself?

Weird.

33. Will you repost this so I can fill it out and do the same for you?

I just did. :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment