February 27, 2009

Just Another Day

Just another Friday. Yay!

Today I was lazy and slept in. I didn't wake up until almost noon when Master called me on His lunch break. Bad Kitten!

He had left me a note on the computer desk, so while I was on the phone with Him I told Him that I had seen His note and I would complete the list before He got home. He had left me a short list of chores to complete. So as soon as I got off the phone with Him I started on it and finished it about a half hour later.

Then I talk to my mother for a while and then just relaxed for a while.

I also ordered His anniversary present today. Yes, it is another piece for His Boba Fett collection. It's this one. He already knows that He's getting it so it doesn't matter that I'm putting a link up.

I ordered it before He knew what it was though. Then after I ordered it I asked if He wanted to know what it was. I can't keep a secret for shit. *laughs* So He shrugged and I just showed Him that exact link. It is a part of a set. The rest of the set is other bounty hunters from the Star Wars universe. And with each new piece of the set that you order, you get a piece of Darth Vader. So then once you have all of the piece you can build Darth Vader, which ends up being the center piece of the collection, and all the bounty hunters surround him. Cool huh?

Although I kind of shot myself in the foot by ordering this. Now He's going to "need" the rest of the collection. *giggles*

I know our anniversary is a whopping 22 days away, but I'd rather that it show up early rather than it not being here on time. Plus my paycheck hit today, so I thought it would be the best time to order it before the money wasn't there.

No comments:

Post a Comment