February 9, 2009

He Makes Me Purr

Remember how last night when I posted I didn't have a lot to say? Well last night Master made sure I had something to write about. ;-)

Master still has His cold, but apparently that has not effected His sex drive. I don't know why but whenever He can have me naked or in lingerie around other people, He gets extremely horny. Good thing I'm an exhibitionist, huh?

And on that note, in case anyone is wondering, Master didn't get around to taking pictures this weekend. I don't know when He plans on doing so, but I'm sure it'll be sooner rather than later.

So anyways, Master and I retired to the bedroom rather late. We were having fun watching movies and just relaxing and spending time together before another busy week starts.

When we retired to the bedroom Master had me lay sideways across the bed, on my back. He just had me lay there as He roughly played with my tits and let His hands roam between that and my pussy. I stroked His cock as He did so. I couldn't help it! It was right there.

Soon He had me sucking His cock as I curled myself around His legs. When He was ready He pulled me off of His cock and had me get on all fours. He was very forceful in getting me onto all fours. He pushed His cock into me and fucked me very hard. I'm not even going to try and keep count of how many times Master allowed me to cum. I literally lost count after a while. He then had us both laying on our sides. He positioned me in such a way that I was half on my back as He continued to fuck me. He leaned over me and sucked on my nipple. It's amazing how we can contort when we want to. *smirks*

Eventually I slid my hand down and started rubbing my own clit. The best thing about this position is that when I rub my clit it's very easy to also feel His cock sliding in and out of me with my hand, without contorting my arms. And I love that feeling. Not only does rubbing my clit feel great, but feeling His rock hard cock slippery and wet is incredible. I love His cock. I love how it feels, how it looks, what it tastes like. And I love how it feels when it is sliding in and out of me.

As He saw and felt what was I doing He started calling me His dirty whore, His slut, His naughty little girl. Oh my Gods did it turn me on. He started ordering me to show Him how good it felt, how much I enjoyed it, things of that nature. He was just verbally pushing me over the edge, into the part of me where I don't care what I do or how I look when I'm doing it. I just react. I bucked against His dick. I rubbed my clit to the point where it was started to hurt because I was doing it so quickly and roughly. He allowed me to cum again and my eyes rolled back into my head.

I begged to be allowed to ride Him. He eventually allowed me to do so. After cumming several more times, He told me that He was going to put me to the test. Sometimes when I am on top He has me put my feet up by His shoulders and He pulls me by my legs. Well He did so this time, and had me hold my arms above my head and keep my wrists locked together. He greatly enjoys that view when I'm on top. Normally I can not do it for long because my arms get tired. But this time Master was testing me to see if I would keep my arms that way and also be able to keep my balance. It was difficult, but I did it and kept my arms locked even as He filled me with His cum. Of course my first instinct when this happens is to grab on to Him, to touch Him. But that isn't what He wanted of me. I kept my arms above my head and locked at the wrists until He was done and told me I could relax.

We went into the living room and got something to drink and grabbed our cigarettes. I admitted that I was cum drunk. Cum drunk to me is basically that feeling I get after incredible sex where He has allowed me to cum over and over again to the point where I don't know if I can orgasm anymore and I'm very lightheaded and giddy. He chuckled.

When we went back to the bedroom and laid down He had me clean Him off. I stayed down there for a while and when I was done I laid down on my stomach next to Him. He said He knew it was late and He was debating if we should get some sleep or if He was going to fuck me again.

He quickly made up His mind and had me stay on my stomach. He had me beg for Him to put me in the "slave rape" position. This is basically where I lay on my stomach with my legs spread, He pins my wrists down and locks His legs inside mine so the only things I can do is move my head and buck my hips back into Him.

He made good use of me and I was for His pleasure only. After He had filled me with His cum once again we curled up and passed out.

I am tired today, but it was worth it. I have been in a great mood all day and just so happy. There is one thing that I say to Him quite a bit during sex, but only because it's true. I always tell Him, "You know just how to fuck me Master." *shivers* And He does. The pleasure we give one another is off the scales. It is just amazing.

*purrs*

Master is at work right now. He's still fighting off His cold and I think I may have caught a touch of it. But my immune system is pretty damn strong, so I'm not to worried.

** Also my "Dear Kitten" page has been updated with another entry! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment