February 8, 2009

Cold Season

Master has a cold. :-(

Thankfully He doesn't have a fever or anything of that nature, so He's okay. Hopefully it'll be gone in a few days. I only worry because the last time Master got a bad cold it turned in pneumonia. That was scary. So I'm keeping a close eye on Him.

Today was pretty simplistic. I ran out and did some errands this morning after we got up. Then our friend B came over and hung out for a while. While he was here we had pizza for dinner and I did Master's work laundry.

Once the laundry was done Master had me strip back down to nothing. B is the one and only friend we can really do this with. He, apparently, has no issue with it at all. In fact he has some light intrest in the lifesyle. Very light. Mainly just bondage, that's about it.

B then had to head out as he had an early doctor appointment. So Master had me take my bath and put on an outfit for Him. So I chose a black see through mini dress that has flames trailing the bottom of it. An oldie, but a favorite. He got this one for me quite some time ago. Although I honestly couldn't tell you when.

I don't really have a lot to say today. I don't know why, it's just that I'm struggling a bit with this post. So I guess I'll just cut it short here.

No comments:

Post a Comment