February 25, 2009

I'm Boring Lately..

And I know this. And I also apologize.

The way the past few weeks have gone Master and I haven't had a lot of sleep. There for, we havn't had a lot of energy.

This week isn't shaping up to be any better. And of course tomorrow our friend B has to go into work early, so he has to pick me up early and take me to work before he goes in. *sigh* Also, he told me today that he has another dentist appointment some time in March, he just isn't sure what day. So I might have to try and juggle that. Hopefully it is on a day I have off, or on a Saturday where I have the car so I can take myself to work. I can hope, right? Damn we need a second car. As soon as we get our state taxes back I'm car hunting.

Ya know I remember being a night owl at some point. I remember not going to bed until about 2 or 3 in the morning because shit, I didn't have to get up early. (This of course was back when I worked 2nd shift, which I don't miss.) Master was right there with me. See what day shift does to a person? *laughs* It is now a whopping 10pm and I'm tired as hell.

Although this morning my poor Husband had a huge coughing fit at 4:30am. He was trying to suppress His coughing because of His bruised rib, so I woke up cause of His coughing and the bed moving from Him trying to suppress the coughing. He apologized to me when we actually got up at 7am but I told Him that of course it wasn't His fault. His cold is gone but His sinuses are now kicking His tail. Figures doesn't it?

So yeah. Sleep and cuddle time is all I can really think about lately.

My birthday is next week. Master called me before I started work this morning and told me that if I didn't tell Him what the fuck I wanted for my birthday I was going to be sleeping on the couch for a week.

Ya see, He's been asking me and asking me what I want and I kept saying, "Nothing baby." Cause, I really don't. A second car would be nice, and I almost said that but...

1) I know that He would have said that's not a birthday present.

and

2) We don't have the money right now.

So I called Him back later on and told Him that I would really like something to add to my tiger collection. It's still some what small and I love it. :-) So I'm not in trouble. Yay! Then of course in a few weeks is our anniversary. I wonder if I can just say another item for my tiger collection.

Yeah. Probably not. I'll think of something though, before Master has to shake me and go, "Damnit woman just fucking tell me what you want!" *giggles*

No comments:

Post a Comment