February 20, 2009

Couples Meme

Yay! Another one. I saw this at Once More Please, Master. Basically it asks questions about you and your significant other. So here goes.

1. Who eats more?

Master does. Then again I'm a petite thing and He is a walking brick wall. It takes more to fuel Him.

2. Who said "I love you" first?

That would be me, well at least in those actual words. He sent me our song over the internet which was basically His way of saying it at the time. But I said the actual words first.

3. Who is the morning person?

*laughs* Neither of us. We both hate mornings.

4. Who sings better?

Master. Paws down.

5. Who's older?

Master is, by almost 8 years.

6. Who's smarter?

It depends on the subject. I'd say we're equal in intelligence, it's just that He knows more about certain subjects than I do and vice versa.

7. Who's temper is worse?

Um, I'd say Master's.

8. Who does the laundry?

I do.

9. Who does the dishes?

I do.

10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?

Me.

11. Who's feet are bigger?

Master's.

12. Who's hair is longer?

These days? Mine. His used to be longer than mine though.

13. Who's better with the computer?

I am, usually.

14. Do you have pets?

Yes. One dog and three rabbits.

15. Who pays the bills?

Well, that depends on what you mean by that. We both use our paychecks to pay the bills, but I'm the one that actually sits down and sorts it out and makes sure the bills get paid.

16. Who cooks dinner?

Unless it is something extremely simple (like a frozen pizza) Master does.

17. Who drives when you are together?

Master does. He hates, and I mean hates, playing passenger.

18. Who pays when you go out to dinner?

Master does.

19. Who's the most stubborn?

Master is. *nods* If we were really, truly, at odds about something... He would totally win the whole "wait the other person out" game.

20. Who is the first one to admit when they are wrong?

We both do it. So I can't really say if it is Master or myself.

21. Who's family do you see more?

That depends. Sometimes it is Master's, and sometimes it is mine.

22. Who named your pet?

Well, I didn't know Master when He got Ghost. So of course He named the dog. Master named two of our rabbits (Thomas and Brighteyes) and I named the other rabbit (Hazel).

23. Who kissed who first?

Ya know, I don't really remember. I think He started to move in and then I met Him half way.

24. Who asked who out?

Well ya see *smirks* we both kind of came to the idea of going out for dinner, but it wasn't supposed to be an actual date. I'm the one that brought up sex though!

25. Who's more sensitive?

I am.

26. Who's taller?

Master is. He's 6ft4 and I'm 5ft1.

27. Who has more friends?

Master does. When I moved up here I wasn't in contact with any of my old friends for various reasons. So I was adopted into His circle.

28. Who has more siblings?

Master does.

No comments:

Post a Comment