February 23, 2009

4:30 AM Is Some Bullshit

Seriously.

No, I didn't have to be up to go to work by 4:30 am. But Master did. :-(

He got up and I got up long enough to change the alarms to when I needed it. I had to get up at 7am.

Master got ready for His day at work and gave me a kiss before heading out the door. I was half awake during this time. I do remember hearing Master telling our dog, Ghost, to behave himself while He was gone. The dog, apparently, had other plans.

I tried to drift back off to sleep for a couple of hours but the dog would not shut up. Every single noise apparently was a huge deal and set off some invisible alarm in his big doggie brain.

I tried everything  I could think of to get him to calm down. I got him to hop up onto the bed with me and told him it was okay, that Master would be back later. He calmed down just long enough for me to almost be back to sleep, and then he started up again. So then I got him in the bedroom and shut the bedroom door, thinking if he isn't by the main door he might chill the fuck out. Nope.

So I gave up and got up. By this time it was a whopping 6:30am.

B picked me up and took me to work. I went into a break room and just basically just sat there. Master called me before I started my job at 10:30am.

Today dragged. Badly.

And I don't know what the hell it was, but I was emotional today. I didn't break down and cry but it was like my emotions were thin and spread out. Like I was going to snap and either tell someone to fuck off or I was going to just start crying at any minute. I have absolutely no idea why.

There were some situations at work that didn't help the situation. But nothing that was out of the ordinary really. Just added stress.

I also got out of work late today. Joy.

When Master picked me up I was so happy to see Him. I told Him all about my day and He told me about His. The package we were waiting on had arrived today. So He has another piece for His Boba Fett collection, and I have another stuffed animal for my tiger collection (and he's so cute!!!).

We had dinner and Master must have known I was having a bad day because He bought me my favorite candy bar.

We watched a movie while we ate dinner. It is now 9:41pm. Master and I have to get up at 6:45am tomorrow. This is gonna be a fun fucking week.

No comments:

Post a Comment