February 27, 2009

Meh

After reading the posts over the past month, I have decided to name February "The Mundane Month". *nods*

There hasn't been a lot going on. Our work schedules and the fact that we both have to be up for 85% of the day makes us very tired by the time we get home and relax.

I mean there is Master, who gets up normally at 7am. He doesn't know what time He is going to get home and doesn't know what time He has to be into work the next day until the night before. He goes to work, does a shit load of physical labor, and then comes home. He usually has about two to three hours of "down time" before He has to hop back into the car and pick me up from work.

Me? I get up normally at 7am to get ready for work. B picks me up and takes me to work and then I get to work about three hours early. Sometimes I can do overtime, other times I can't so I sit in a break room and try to think of things to do to kill time until I start my regular shift. I get out of work at 7pm, Master picks me up and we go home. We eat dinner, maybe watch a movie, I take my bath, and then we go to bed. By the time we go to bed we're normally to tired to have sex so we just curl up and go to sleep. And now Master has bruised ribs so sex is some what out of the question since sometimes it hurts Him just to laugh. Not to mention the fact that while He is at work He's irritating His ribs by all the physical labor He is doing.

No, I'm not complaining about the lack of sex. I'm really not. Yes, I have a high sex drive. But lately I've been so damn tired that sex isn't even on my mind. This bothers me. I love my Master very much and I love the physical pleasure that we give one another. So yeah, it bothers me but it's not His fault and it's not my fault. It's all circumstance, so how can I complain?

On top of that our friend B, who has been doing us the favor of taking me into work 4 out of 5 days a week since November is starting to not be able to take me every single day. Granted, it isn't that often, but he has doctor appointments, dentist appointments, etc. So then Master and I have to juggle. I am still grateful to B for what he has been doing, but with the not knowing sometimes when he can and can not take me in, and getting to work three hours early, is really starting to wear my nerves thin. Plus it's not easy on Master to have to work all day and then drive a half hour to come get me.

Unfortunately, we can't afford for me to be a stay at home slave. I would love that, actually. But it just isn't feasable with just Master's income. Just like it wasn't feasable when Master was unemployed and we were living on just my income. I mean, we made it obviously. We still have a roof over our heads and clothes on our backs but damn was it tough.

You know, you don't really realize how difficult it can be when you only have one car and two people working. But thankfully I called the state yesterday and they said we should have our state tax refund "soon". It was held for review, so it didn't come as quickly as it could have. And Master said we could use that money to get a half way decent 2nd car. Yay!

I am also going to be looking for work that is a bit closer to home. Master's job is about 15 minutes from home. Mine is a half hour. The problem is finding a job in this economy that will pay me at least almost as much as my current job. But what we don't spend in gas, will help even that out. Plus this whole having one day off (Friday) work the next day and then have off on Sunday thing is driving me nuts. It makes me feel like I don't really get a day off. Friday Master is normally at work. I do some chores and then Master comes home, we run errands, come home and then I have to get to bed at a decent hour so that I can get up at 6am the next day to go to work. I come home from work and then we usually have more errands to run and then go home and relax. Sundays, if we are lucky, are spent at home together. But lately we have been having a bunch of things to do.

Then we both have to go to sleep at a decent hour on Sunday so that we can both get up at 7am. That is 7am for Master if He is lucky. Sometimes it is at 4:30am.

Yeah I know. Suck it up buttercup, that's life. Welcome to the real world. Etc and so on.

That doesnt' mean that it doesn't drag on you sometimes. For whatever reason, tonight is one of those times. I would like a job that is a bit earlier in the day so that I'm not getting home so late, that is a bit closer to home, and that hopefully will give me two days off in a row.

I'm turning 26 on Wednesday. I told Master that I changed my mind about what I would like for my birthday. I would like to go to a movie. We haven't had a real date in quite some time. I mean yes, we go out to dinner from time to time, but we haven't really had a "date". And I think that would be really nice. :-) I know Master wants to see Watchmen, and that comes out on the 6th. So maybe we could see that.

No comments:

Post a Comment