February 11, 2009

My Head Is Going To Explode

Any moment now. Yep. It's gonna happen.

I feel slightly better than I did yesterday, however with the rain and everything I've had a headache and a lot of pressure in the back of my head. So it feels like my head is about to explode.

But I went to work and I stayed there.

It was tough at first since I couldn't really focus on a lot. The sinus mediation that we take makes me feel fuzzy. So if I don't make a lot of sense in this post, that's why. And it'll probably be a short one.

Apparently my office is cleaning house right now. Spring cleaning and all that I suppose. A lot of people were let go today. It makes everyone there nervous. Kind of like, "Who's next in line?"

I'm trying to not let that freak me out. So I go to work, I do my job, and I go the hell home. That's all I really can do. Don't cause waves and all that. These days it seems it doesn't matter how good you are at your job, if they want you gone... you're out of there.

And I'll do it again tomorrow. I'll go to work, I'll do my job, and I'll go the hell home. One day at a time. And hopefully the axe won't swing my way.

Master stayed home from work again tonight. He's a little bit better, but He had talked to His supervsior and His supervisor told Him to stay home. His boss would rather He stay home now, when things are slow, rather than push Himself and not be able to go into work when it's busy.

As far as tomorrow night? I don't know if Master will go in or not. He's calling His supervisor tomorrow, in the afternoon.

I can't think of much else to write right now. My head hurts, my shoulders and back hurt from coughing and from trying to surpress coughs while at work. I'm also trying not to get all stressed. Why? Cause I drive Master nuts when I do that. And He doesn't need any more stress right now. Poor Daddy is sick. :-( So am I, but that's not that point.

No comments:

Post a Comment