March 17, 2010

Wind Up Doll

Last night Master's insomnia was still with Him. But I didn't go to bed alone! ;-) He came to bed with me and claimed me, which was amazing! Several orgasms later, and after being filled with Him cum He laid next to me and kissed the top of my head before ordering me to go to sleep. (I wanted to stay up and have a cigarette with Him but it was almost midnight so He said no, that I had to go to sleep.)

He told me today, that last night He came to bed around 2am. Apparently I was having a bad dream or something because as He was laying in bed trying to fall asleep I was all over the place and ended up kicking Him. He told me to move over and I made some kind of incoherent noise. He told me again, and again I responded with a noise. Then He said, "Get against the wall!" as my side of the bed is pushed up against the wall of the bedroom. He said I responded by quickly moving over towards the wall, saying "Sorry Sir!" and then going back to sleep.

I, of course, have no memory of this. But Master found it amusing. He said it seems my training goes pretty deep if I'm responding that way when I'm asleep. *giggles* I guess it's no different than when I wake up and I'm laying on my back with my legs apart, and my arms above my head crossed at the wrists. That always makes Master chuckle.

When I got up this morning I felt energized, which was pretty surprising since I'm not a morning person at all. And that energy stayed with me most of the day. It wasn't until about 3pm that I started to drag my feet.

And now at 9pm, I'm exhausted. I told Master that I feel like a wind up doll. It's like my key was turned tight since the beginning of the day and finally it has stopped spinning, and my body (let alone my mind) doesn't want to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment