March 1, 2010

Mmmm.... Sex....

I could babble on about how sucky my work day was, or complain about stress. But I don't want to. I want to talk about sex. Specifically the sex Master and I had last night.

I had put on some lingerie that I hadn't worn in a while, and Master seemed happy about my choice in attire. When we retired to the bedroom, neither of us were tired even though we both knew I had to get up early in the morning. We laid next to one another cuddling and talking for a little while before my hand finally snaked it's way down to His cock and started stroking Him.

When He went to dip His hand in between my legs He commented on how wet I already was. I giggled a bit and He asked if I just wanted to be fucked, to which I said yes!

So He pinned me down and entered me very slowly. Normally when we have sex it's pretty rough. We don't normally do the slow and more romantic love making. But I was tender and Master decided to go slow for a while. He laid fully on top of me and allowed me to bury my face in His chest and neck while He brought me to orgasm several times.

I then asked if I could ride Him. It had been a while since I had been on top. So He got comfortable and thanks to the previous orgasms His cock slipped back inside of me in no time.

I alternated between going slow and just kind of grinding against Him, and then bucking like a mad woman. When I felt a very intense orgasm building inside me I started to be for His cum, and was granted it, making my orgasm last longer.

I collapsed on top of Him and was exhausted. But we were both out of breath and our mouths were dry, so I fetched a glass of water for us to share. When I got back to the bedroom I cleaned Him off and immediatley noticed His cock hadn't softened much at all after His orgasm.

When I laid down on my side, as I was told to do, I backed my ass against His cock and Master chuckled. I was exhausted, but greatly enjoyed the feeling of His hard dick being pressed against me. Master reached in between us and pushed His cock inside of me and told me to hold it for Him. ;-)

We laid like that for a while. It was a very interesting feeling, His cock being inside me, throbbing, but with no movement. I enjoyed it quite a bit. But eventually Master couldn't take it anymore and started pumping His hips before turning me fully onto my stomach, forcing my legs wide apart by hooking His under mine, pinning me down and using me for His pleasure. It was fast, hard, and very intense.

Once He had filled me with His cum once more I was ready to pass out. Master laid down next to me, we curled up to one another and as soon as my eyes were closed I was asleep.

It was a wonderful way to end the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment