March 31, 2010

Wednesday Down

Work was not as busy today.

I didn't cry as often, and I know why. Whenever I felt the tears well up in my eyes, I would take a deep breath and think of something fun and/or funny Ghost and I used to do. That immediatley brought a smile to my face, and kept the tears at bay.

This is normally how I mourn. I have a good day or two of crying buckets, and then I start playing memories in my head whenever I feel tears coming.

One of my favorite past times with Ghost was when we would dance. He was tall on his hind legs, and I'm short. So he would pop up on his hind legs and I would hold his front legs, and dance with him.

Don't get me wrong, I miss him a lot. But I'm starting to be able to control my emotions and point them at happier times.

Once I got out of work MZ dropped me off downtown where Master picked me up and took me home. We ate dinner, and I had to run out because we realized we had no more toothpaste in the apartment.

Once I got back I took my bath and the Master and I exchanged back rubs while watching "To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything". That movie is hilarious.

Now we're just relaxing and honestly I'm not tired at all, although I'm sure I should be.

We cleaned the rabbit cages last night, so our three bunnies are happy.

I've decided to keep next Monday off. I don't have a lot of vacation days, but I want to keep that day off. I think Master and I could use the extra time together. Also, Sunday is probably going to be somewhat emotionally draining.

We are visiting my mother, which shouldn't be to bad. But after that we are probably going to Master's mother's house. And she.. well. She's very self centered and always finds a way to piss Master off. So yeah. Fun for everyone there.

No comments:

Post a Comment