March 21, 2010

Happy Anniversary

Today Master and I have been together for seven years, and we've been married for three of those years. There is a huge benefit to getting married on your "regular" anniversary. It's so much easier to keep track of everything. ;-)

The phone woke us up around 9:30 this morning. It was my father. He wanted to know if him and his girlfriend could come up and visit for awhile. I had basically told everyone that today would be just myself and my Husband, since it is our anniversary. However, I had not bothered to call my dad because he's normally so busy with work that it's not an issue. So where as I felt bad, because my father hardly ever has a full day off of work, I explained that it is our anniversary, and he said he completely understood. I still felt a little guilty about it though. But I know my father understood, and wasn't upset.

We'll have to visit him sometime soon. I'll probably call him sometime this upcoming week and try to plan something.

Anyway, after I got off the phone Master and I went out into the living room where He gave me a big hug, picking me up off the ground and swinging me from side to side, making me smile, and said "Happy Anniversary hun. I love you."

Shortly after Master's shower He called me over to His chair and had me put lotion on His tattoos. Afterward I knelt at His feet and we talked for a little while, before He called me to Him and had me kneel up and rest my head on His chest while He stroked my hair and back. Apparently when I slid down to rest on my ankles again, my breasts rubbed just right and Master moaned a bit. (He was naked.) I giggled and continued to rub against His cock and then stroked Him for a while before He ordered me to the bedroom.

After He filled me we cuddled for a bit and then Master decided He was hungry. So we took the scenic route down to the restaurant where we had our wedding reception. The food was very good, and Master and I enjoyed ourselves quite a bit.

Once we got home we relaxed, read for a while, and basically just enjoyed the afternoon. Again He took me to the bedroom and allowed me to be on top. I was extremely tired after, but Master told me that I am not allowed to take a nap today. But He did indulge me with extra cuddle time, which was very relaxing.

I took my bath after we had dinner and put on my school girl outfit, like I had been told to do.

I wanted to hop on and do my blog post since it is almost 10:30pm. I have to go to work tomorrow, which saddens me a bit. I don't want this weekend to end. It has been wonderful. Master and I had the whole weekend to ourselves, and it was much needed and very much appreciated.

Seven years. It is the longest relationship I've had. And I know in my heart that this is the last one I will have, which is why a little over five years ago I asked Him to marry me. I love my Husband very much. I hope He has enjoyed this weekend as much as I have.

Three years of marriage doesn't sound like a lot, but in this day and age where divorce is the end result 50% of the time, to me three years marks another milestone. Another step in the right direction. I know we'll have many more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment