March 7, 2010

No Title

Today Master and I slept in until about 12:30pm. That probably has a lot to do with the fact that we didn't go to bed until almost 3:30am. So getting to sleep tonight probably won't be the easiest thing in the world, but that's usually how it is. It's always hard to get up on a Monday morning anyway, no matter the circumstances.

We both had been wanting some books, so late in the afternoon we went out to Barnes and Noble. Unfortunately, they didn't have anything we wanted. Odd isn't it? You go to a huge store that sells basically nothing but what you're looking for, and you still can't find anything. So we went to another book store and He found a book that He hadn't read yet and He showed me two books that He thought I would enjoy since I was having trouble finding anything I wanted on my own.

So we purchased those and went out to dinner, where I finally used the gift card I got for my birthday from my job.

Not a lot to say other than that tonight. So I think I'll end it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment