March 25, 2010

Um.. WTF?

Work wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be today. My trainer helped me with some of the work, so I was able to get almost everything done, which was awesome and kept me from getting stressed the hell out.

Although I found out why V called in yesterday. The story she gave everyone was that her heart was beating irregularly, but she refused to see a doctor so there for has no doctor's excuse. *raises eyebrow* But later in the afternoon she slipped and told me that she filed her answer to her upcoming divorce.

Okay, so your heart was giving you so much pain and worry that 1) You refused to go to a doctor, and 2) You were still able to go to the court house. Yeah. Right.

So I was pissy with her all day. She has her half day this Friday, she could have waited until Friday afternoon. Dumb bitch.

When I got home from work my lingerie had arrived! Finally. Sort of. I had ordered seven items. There were only four in the package. So I went onto the company's website and looked for a phone number. There wasn't one, so I sent an e-mail instead and am now not so patiently waiting for a reply.

After we ate dinner and watched some Dexter, I took my bath and Master had me put on one of my new sets of stockings. They are fishnet crotchless pantyhose. I love me some fishnet. I don't know why, but I much prefer fishnet over regular pantyhose. Probably because I think they look better and also because I can't put a run in them by simply putting the damn things on. That shit pisses me off.

I came out of the bathroom in my new fishnets and a pair of heels. Master had me stand in front of Him, facing away from Him, as He fondled my ass and complimented me.

In regards to my assignment, which is due on Sunday, I'm kind of at a block right now. I've written out two scenarios I would like to try, and detailed how I think they would go. I tried to be vague and I think I pulled off the whole "no script" thing, while giving enough detail that it wouldn't seem like I was skirting the issue.

I have a little while longer before it's due. It's currently two pages long but I would like to add more to it. I have a feeling I'll be jogging ideas around in my head most of tomorrow. I was attempting to do that today but I was so busy that I could hardly think straight.

Either way I hope Master ends up pleased with the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment