March 18, 2010

Tick Tock

Today went pretty smoothly, surprisingly. Usually Thursdays kick my tail up and down the block. But today, it was a good day. And it was really nice outside when I got out of work. It almost felt like I had gotten out of work early, because the sun was shining and it was warm out. Thankfully I remembered my sunglasses today.

Once I got home from work Master and I had dinner and watched the first disc of season 3 for Dexter. I love that show. We watched the first two episodes on that disc, and will watch the last one after I take my bath tonight.

Tomorrow I get out of work at noon, so we are having lunch with my father-in-law. It'll be my second time meeting him. As a result, Master is picking me up from work rather than having me dropped off by my carpool. It'll just make life easier.

Other than that there isn't a lot going on. My new purse should be here this upcoming Monday. And my lingerie hasn't been shipped yet. :-( I want it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment