March 23, 2010

Assignment & Other Things

Sunday night Master and I had retired to the bedroom for the evening and we were cuddling and what not before we started fucking. While we were talking as we cuddled, because we can multitask ya know, I brought up how our views on role-playing (as in sex) seem to differ. He then gave me an assignment that is due this up coming Sunday, to write out what my thoughts on role-playing (again, as in sex) are and what scenarios I would like, etc and so on. Basically to just lay out my expectations. So I started that last night. I want it to be in-depth but I don't want to seem like I'm babbling in it or creating a script. Why? Because a script sounds boring. If you already know exactly how it's going to go down, why bother?

It's a fine line. Because I know the fantasies in my head, and how those go, but I want to leave it open enough that we could have a lot of fun with it.

It should be interesting to see what ends up on the page as my fingers wander across the keyboard. I'm pretty excited about having an assignment. I made a new folder on the computer for assignments, in case He decides to do more in the future.

Also, Master and I are looking into getting bicycles. I can't just call them bikes because then you might think I'm referring to motorcycles, and yeah. No. We don't have that kind of money.

So I was looking at bicycles online and I stumbled upon Huffy (the kind I use to have) and Mongoose. Master prefers the Mongoose. But looking online is just to get an idea of what we want. To me, you have to go to the store and sit on the damn thing to make sure it's comfortable, other wise you just wasted your money.

I miss having a bicycle. And I also want to get more excercise into my routine and having a bicycle will help with that. I think it'll be a lot of fun for both of us. And since it's getting nicer out, it would be the perfect time to get them.

Although we do live in an apartment, we plan on just parking them in the back bedroom. I refuse to put them in the storage unit in the basement because although we live in a nice area, a lot of the younger kids who live in the apartment complex (say, 12 and under) usually have no adult supervision and like to think they can do whatever the fuck they want. So the back bedroom it is!

First we have to be able to afford them however.

In other news, today marks the one year anniversary at my job! Yay me! The longest I've worked at one company was two years. I'm hoping to last a lot longer than that. I'll get 15 vacation days, 6 personal days, and 9 paid holidays once I reach the five year mark. Sweet. Right now I have 5 vacation days, 6 personal days, and 9 paid holidays. That's pretty awesome as well, but man do those 10 extra vacation days per year sound nice. Four more years to go!

Now all I have to do is sit back and wait for my pay raise... er... I mean review. Yeah. That's totally what I meant. Reviews at this company are usually pretty far behind. I was hitting my 6 month mark by the time I got my 90 day review. So I'm not holding my breath. I figure I'll wait about two to three months and then start asking questions. Hopefully I won't have to bring it up at all, and I'll get a nice e-mail telling me when to show up in HR's office sooner rather than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment