March 27, 2010

My Saturday

I woke up at 11am. Master was already awake and reading His book. We chilled for a little while and then headed out to meet up with a guy we have been e-mailing back and forth. This guy wants to surprise his girlfriend with another girl to play with while both men watch. Honestly, Master and I have been looking for something like this for quite some time now.

We got to the restaurant and we sat and talked for a while. Most of the talking was done between Master and the guy. And it was mostly about video games. We briefly touched on the subject of what we had been discussing via e-mail but it was short lived. We were there for about two hours.

I was a bit confused afterward and Master said that He didn't really feel comfortable discussing details like that in a public place. I shrugged and was like, "Uh. Okay." I mean we didn't have to get to the dirty details, it's just that I didn't think most of the talking was going to be about video games. It kind of threw me for a loop I guess. I was somewhat afraid that the guy wasn't interested anymore, after meeting us. Why afraid? Well because we've been looking for a situation like this for a couple years now and usually it's either a guy pretending to be a girl on the internet, the girl is not attractive in my eyes, the girl is a complete and utter bitch, or the girl doesn't want Master around.

I think I mentioned in a previous post about how I'm kind of nervous to play with a girl again. It's been over 10 years now. But I'm sure things will come back to me.

Master and I went to Best Buy after we were done at lunch so I could look at computers. I want to start saving up for new one. I found one I want, and isn't a bad price. So now I have a goal.

Once we got home I e-mailed the guy to see if he was still interested in setting up the surprise for his girl. He said he is and wants to set it up sooner rather than later! So... it looks like this is actually going to happen. Holy hell.

Now we are just relaxing for the rest of the evening. I still have writer's block on my assignment which is due tomorrow. So I'm going to go try and put some more into that shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment