March 26, 2010

Fridays Are Bittersweet

Fridays are always bittersweet. The weekend is there, almost within your grasp, but first... you have to get through work.

Ah well. Work wasn't bad at all today, it was just slow and boring. Although I was kind of glad for that, because this week has kind of kicked my tail. So the down time was needed, although it didn't help the time pass any quicker.

Once I got home Master and I relaxed for a while. He got two new books in the mail today, my gifts to Him. They are parts 4 and 5 in the Elric saga by Michael Moorecock. Good books, but a little dry for me sometimes. I have to be in a mood for them.

Master and I have kind of gotten tired of our Friday routine of going to our usual restaurant. The service hasn't been as great lately. With some servers, it's almost as if they know we come in often, so why put in the extra effort? We're already repeat customers. That irritates me. If anything, my common sense would dictate that they should be providing better service because we are repeat customers. Ah well.

So instead we went to a different local restaurant. We had a great time. The service was great, the food was delicious and we had fun just sitting there and joking around with one another.

Once we got home we watched another episode of Dexter and then I took my bath and put on one of my new pairs of stockings. I like them, but they aren't my favorite. I had gone away from my fishnet fascination and it is more of a webbing than anything else. It's okay, but not as comfortable. I guess I just feel sexier when I'm wearing fishnets. *shrugs*

Now we are just kind of doing our thing. Master's knee is bothering Him. :-( Poor guy. It's a little swollen, but I know He'll be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment