March 3, 2010

Fire Alarm Test

Today is my last day as a 26 year old. Yay for me!

Work today wasn't to bad, however they decided to test the fire alarm system. It was loud as hell, and they didn't tell us exactly when it would happening so when it went off it startled me and my heart was racing for a good five minutes after the fact. Plus even after the actual alarm was tested, the strobe-like lights that are part of the alarm system continued to go off for 15 minutes. That sucked. There I am trying to type and all these lights are flashing. So I ended up with a nice little headache from that.

Master picked me up and took me home. About a half hour later our friend BC showed up. It was great catching up with him. He's talking about the possibility of marriage with his girlfriend, so that's wonderful news. Although it would be a long way off since they both have a lot of shit they need to take care of first. But still, I'm happy for him.

He even brought me cupcakes since my birthday is tomorrow. :-) They are delicious.

So we spent a lot of time catching up and just having a good time. He left around 10pm. He wants us to go out on a double date with him and his girlfriend sometime soon. That would be fun, and hopefully we can do it sooner rather than later.

The last time we did it was quite some time ago.

But now I am off to go take my bath since it's almost 10:30pm already.

No new questions yet. But feel free to ask away.

No comments:

Post a Comment