March 9, 2010

Black Hole

Today it felt like I was in some other dimension. When I left for work the fog was extremely thick. It took us a bit longer to get to work than any of us had anticipated, but thankfully we weren't late.

But thanks to the fog, the entire day just seemed gray. The sky was gray, the snow is melting rather quickly, and everyone just seemed really blah. And as such the day went by really, really slowly. I was cranking out work left and right, but that didn't seem to help time speed up. In fact it felt like it was going slower. You know how when you're doing a lot and then you glance at the clock figuring it must have been say, at least 30 minutes and it's only been 10? Yeah. That.

But as soon as I got out of work time sped back up again. Although the cool thing on my way home was that one of the radio stations I was listening to had the theme song from "Lost Boys" (the vampire movie) on. That was pretty awesome, because I love that movie.

Once I got home Master and I ate dinner. He continued to play His video game and I watched RuPaul's Drag Race. I love RuPaul. I would love to meet her and hang out with her sometime. I used to watch her talk show when I was a kid. So when I started watching Season 1 of Drag Race, I was hooked. And I'm so glad that Season 2 is on now.

I started reading one of the books Master and I picked up the other night. It's called "Firefly" by Pierce Anthony. I've never read it before, and I'm only about 23 pages into it. But it seems really good! Master has read it before, and thought I would like it. So far He's right, of course. ;-)

Now to enjoy the rest of the evening with my Hubby.

Also, regarding the dinner on Friday, I'm still not sure if I want to deal with my mother-in-law's bitching. Master said it's entirely up to me as to whether or not I want to bring it up. We shall see. Either way I know I'll enjoy the food at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment