March 2, 2010

First Question

Have you ever been whipped or flogged ? Would it ever interest you?



I have been flogged by Master, but I have never been whipped. Well not with an actual whip anyway. The most Master has used is a flogger, His hand of course, and a flogger. Floggers are okay, although I honestly prefer His hand.

Whips kind of scare the hell out of me. I mean I love the cracking sound they make and when used in a weapon demonstration, they can be quite beautiful when they move. But to have it crack against my skin? Yeah. Scary.

If it were to happen, I would want to know that there was quite a bit of experience in using a whip. Whips can do a lot of damage if they are not used properly. Hell, they can cause a lot of damage if they are used properly.

......

And now on to the rest of the post. Yesterday at work it was like I didn't have time to breathe I was so damn busy. But today? I was bored out of my mind. It seems that most of the time there is no happy medium. Either I have way to much work to do or there is not enough. Today there was not enough, so the day dragged ass.

But around 4pm I started cheering up a bit because I knew that I only had about 45 minutes before I got out of work and would be on my way home.

AM is getting married at the end of this year, so he was telling us all about the plans they have and what plans still have to be made, etc and so on.. on the ride home.

It sounds like it is going to be expensive. I'm glad Master and I did it the way we did, other wise we'd still be paying off the wedding bills and we're coming up on 3 years of marriage towards the end of this month.

Once I got home Master and I had dinner and watched a movie. Tomorrow BC is coming over after work. I normally don't like having company during the work week, just because it cuts into the time I get alone with Master and also because I can't fully relax. But we haven't seen him since November because he's always so busy with his girlfriend and doing volunteer work.

Last night I had slept on the couch until Master was ready to go to bed. I'm taking to that more and more when He's not ready to go to sleep. It just makes me feel better. Although when He did wake me up to tell me it was time to go to the bedroom it felt like I woke up some what violently. I could be wrong, as I don't really remember, but that's the impression I have in my head. And I remember having bad dreams last night, although I honestly couldn't tell you what they were about.

Weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment