March 13, 2010

I Love Saturdays!

Last night Master and I started to watch a movie. It was somewhat late at night and I had been up since early that morning. Plus whenever I'm on my period (which I am) I get tired. So I ended up passing out on my slave mat.

Master woke me when it was time to go to bed. Although I'm glad that my period came now. Our anniversary is next weekend, and I didn't want to be on the rag during that.

The good news is though that I've been taking Excedrin Menstrual Complete and I haven't been bitchy at all! I'm also not cramping as much and I just feel better all around. I take one in the morning and one in the evening and I've been feeling better because of it.

Master is glad that I found something that is working. I know that my PMS was becoming highly unpleasant for the both of us. Not to mention confusing, since it was never bad before. I'd say it was getting steadily worse for about the past 6 months. So something was needed, and so far this stuff seems to be helping.

Master and I slept in until about 11:30am. That was so nice!

We relaxed in the living room for a while and then headed out to the mall. I wanted a new purse because the one I have is a bit to small now. I am keeping more and more stuff in my purse. Plus, the purse I have now is something my mother-in-law got me. And while it's not bad, I wanted something a bit more my style. I've had the current one for about two years.

So we looked at a few different stores at the mall, but I couldn't find one I really liked. However, we did find a t-shirt that Master liked, so He got that. Figures doesn't it? Go to the mall for me and He finds something He wants? *giggles*

We went out to dinner and came home. I did a bit of searching online and found the purse I wanted! It looks awesome. So I ordered and it and hopefully it'll be here within the next week. Here is what it looks like, although it isn't the website I purchased it from. But now, after browsing some of the site, I have bookmarked it since it seems they have some clothing I wouldn't mind having. I'll probably browse it a bit more later and start a wish list!

We've spent the remainder of the afternoon just enjoying being together. We've played video games, we've watched movies, we've talked... etc.

It's been a great Saturday.

The sucky part is that tonight we have to put the clocks ahead an hour. Boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment