March 20, 2010

Bumming Around

Master and I didn't go to bed until around 2:30am last night. But we had some fun before finally curling up and fell asleep.

We got up and out of bed around noon. At first I didn't think we'd end up having a productive day. But I was wrong. Master took His shower, and once He came back out to the living room He asked me what I wanted to do today. He didn't really have any preferences, for a change. Usually Master has a pretty set idea as to how He wants to spend our days together.

So I suggested that we go to a bookstore, that is a mom and pop shop. Normally we can find books we're looking for there. Unfortunately this time we only found one book, but even still it's one we can't find anywhere else. So at least that much.

After that He had me pick out a restaurant to have lunch at. I chose Applebee's. We hardly ever go there, and I wanted to go somewhere different. It ended up being a really good idea! We had only been to the one in town once or twice. Every other time we've gone to the one in Master's hometown, which is very rarely.

The food was sssoooo good. And the service was exceptional. We had such a good time! It was just that small change to our routine, and it seemed to really brighten up our Saturday, oddly enough.

From there we went to another bookstore, and Master found a book for me! Yay! (Can you tell we're bookworms to a point?)

After that we stopped at a game store and I got Master a game for our anniversary that He's been wanting for a little while. We came home and have been just relaxing since then and enjoying our evening again.

Tomorrow is our anniversary! I hope it goes by slowly, so I can savor it before having to start up another work week that will probably drag. I'm just glad that our anniversary is during the weekend. Normally I have to work on our anniversary and that always sucks. :-( I would much rather have our anniversary off than my birthday.

Well, I'm off. Expect a gushy post tomorrow. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment