March 6, 2010

Ah... The Weekend

Yesterday after I got out of work, I dropped off AM since I was the one driving for the carpool that day and MZ had left work early, so I didn't have to drop her off. From there I dropped off our rent check. I really hate cutting it so close to the final due date (which for us is the 5th of each month) but that's how my paycheck landed this time. The important thing is, is that it was on time.

Then I came home and got on the phone with Xbox Customer Support. Yeah. That was fun. Long story short we were supposed to get a plug and play charge kit in the mail from them as of Wednesday, due to a problem we had earlier with them. Okay well we finally got a package yesterday, and guess what... it was a video game that you can pick up at a Game Stop for $10, that neither of us are going to play. The fuck!?

So after an hour and a half and being "disconnected" twice, someone finally told me that they were escalating our issue to Microsoft itself, and that they would be calling us within 72 hours. Now, I'm assuming this is business hours, meaning we probably won't hear anything until Tuesday or Wednesday. Joy.

Then I called our electric company, and had them apply a running credit to this month's bill instead of my sending them a payment. That was a nice quick five minute call.

I then had to call my mother-in-law. We are seeing her next Friday for dinner.

We sat around until about 6:30pm at which time we met up with SS for dinner. After dinner we came back home and watched movies until she went home around 11:30pm. Master wasn't tired at all and wanted to keeping rocking out on His game. I was tired and had a headache, so I fell asleep on the couch until Master apparently took me to bed. I don't remember waking up or getting to the bedroom at all, but apparently I did because that's where I woke up this morning.

Master and I relaxed at home all day. In fact we didn't leave the apartment at all today, which is kind of odd for us. Usually one of us will at least run out to get something we need, like cigarettes or soda or something.

We fucked, which was great! And that's been our day. We played video games, we watched movies, and that's about it. I've enjoyed it.

Oh yeah and I'm still trying to figure out what to buy with the gift card that my job gave me for my birthday. I don't really want to use it for like day to day stuff. But I also don't know what to buy. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment