April 1, 2010

Thursday's Post

I'm not much for creative blog post titles right now, if you couldn't tell. Sometimes, I just can't think of one. *shrugs*

I've taken to sleeping out in the living room until Master is ready to go to bed lately. It makes me feel better. I think He likes it as well.

Today work went by at a half way decent rate for a change. V, my coworker, hasn't been talking to me lately, so I haven't had to tell her not to. It's weird. Not that I'm complaining mind you.

It was beautiful outside today, so I stayed on my lunch break a little longer than I usually do. I normally only take a 15 minute lunch. Today I stretched it to about 25 minutes before going inside and clocking back in. They put picnic tables outside, so I sat down and just enjoyed the warm weather. I think I might just bring a spring jacket with me tomorrow.

Thankfully it's my half day and Master is picking me up from work. So I get more time with Him, and I have this upcoming Monday off as well, so that's a plus.

I've been wanting to spend as much time with Master as possible. Not that that's really anything new, but I've been spending less time on the computer and more time just sitting on my slave mat talking to Him and/or watching Him play His video games.

We found "The Dresden Files" on Netflix, so we just got done watching the first episode of that. I loved that series. Unfortunately, it only lasted one season due to a "lack of interest". :-( It figures. It seems like whenever Master and I find a show we like, it's taken off the air. But at least now we can watch the first season again! Yay for Netflix!

So basically to wrap it all up, I'm glad that my extended weekend is only four hours of work away.

No comments:

Post a Comment