January 7, 2010

Ready For The Weekend

Well, I am officially ready for the weekend. Work was pretty easy today, but I've been sleeping like shit lately. So I'm not feeling the greatest. For the past two nights I have been waking up every hour or so. Now while I can roll over and just go back to sleep rather easily, it still sucks ass and is apparently effecting how I'm feeling.

Let's hope tonight I can sleep all the way through the night until my alarm goes off in the morning.

When I got up for work this morning I immediatley called the phone number that tells us if the office is open or not (weather related). Of course it was open. The carpool left about 20 minutes early, and it's a good thing we did. Although the snow wasn't that bad yet, people were just driving very slowly, and so we only got to work 10 minutes before we were supposed to clock in for the day.

But the point is we made it, and were on time! The office did close an hour and a half early however due to the weather. You would have thought we were throwing a party the way everyone cheered when the e-mail was sent out. I called Master to let Him know that I would be home earlier than usual. He sounded very happy about that.

Once I got home we relaxed for a little bit, and the weather seemed to have died down, so we decided to head down to my dad's for a bit. That is a 45 minute drive away.

We left earlier than we normally would have, because the snow kicked back up. The drive home was long, but Master got us home safely. We still hadn't had dinner, so we just now finished eating. It's almost 10pm and I still have to go take my bath! I normally go to bed around 11pm. I have to get up earlier than usual in the morning in case the weather is still bad.

We currently have between 10 to 12 inches accumulated, and weather.com says we should be getting another 1 to 4 over night. Oh the joys of winter.

Thankfully, if the office is open, I only have four hours of work to get through before I can start my weekend.

Our tattoos are still in the healing process. They are starting to flake a little bit, which is perfectly normal and actually a bit sooner than I thought they would. So that's awesome. With any luck just a few more days and it'll be fully healed, and I can lay on my back again!

No comments:

Post a Comment