January 10, 2010

It's the End of the Weekend. Boo!

Well it's the early evening on a Sunday. That can only mean one thing. It's weekend is almost over!

Boo!

Hiss!

Blah!

Seriously though, my job isn't that bad. In fact it's the best job I've had. But still, the weekend being almost over sucks none the less.

Last night Master and I had incredible sex. (When don't we?) But due to our tattoos still healing, we're still having to be careful about how we do things. So I was on my stomach and He was kneeling behind me, bouncing me off of His cock. For the first time since we've gotten these tattoos (which is about a week ago) He pinned me down. I had missed it so fucking much. Normally when He pins me it is by my shoulders. Well of course He can't do that right now, so instead He put one hand on my hip and one hand on the back of my neck. *purrs* Yummy stuff.

It was about 4am by the time we had finished and were ready to curl up. So we slept in until noon today, which was very nice.

Today has been pretty lazy, except for the one time I left the apartment today. Master needed benadryl and we wanted fast food for dinner. So I went to Walgreens and got the benadryl. Master wanted McDonalds, and I wanted Taco Bell. So I went to Taco Bell and got my food. Then I went to McDonalds. As I was leaving there, I remembered that we needed cigarettes, so I made another quick stop at the gas station. It really didn't take that long, but it felt like forever because it was cold outside and I wanted to go back home and be lazy.

And so I have been! Master has been allowing me lounge about and relax today, which has been great. He's been giving me lots of pets and just generally being affectionate. So I've been lapping that up as well. Hopefully more great sex later this evening and then it's back to the normal week bullshit.

No comments:

Post a Comment