January 20, 2010

Is It Friday Yet?

Man alive! I wish it was Friday. This work week has been weird. Either I'm so busy I can't see straight, or I'm so bored off my ass that I'm walking up to the receptionist and asking if she needs help mailing anything out.

That's fucked up. There just isn't a happy medium at all this week.

Last night Master used me, which was great. It's been a while since that's happened.

Master called me today at work to tell me that His Xbox 360 Elite system has to be sent in for repairs, which sucks ass. That takes about two weeks, and we pretty much rely on that thing (aside from the computer that is) for entertainment. We watch our Netflix through there, we both play video games... and we don't have cable or satellite. So now we have to rely more on the computer and the small DVD collection that we have. As well as the DVDs that come through the mail from Netflix.

So yeah. That's all that's new right now really.

Well, I did talk to my supervisor today. You see, we have these orthopedic chairs at work. They curve to your spine and are supposed to promote good posture while you're sitting down. Well, since I'm short (or fun sized as they say) it doesn't curve to my spine correctly. I've been dealing with that damn chair for almost a year now.

It's highly uncomfortable because I'm always having to adjust how I'm sitting, or lean forward. So I finally broke down and talked to my supervisor. He said he understood and would order a new chair for me. Rock on! At my last job I had the same problem, but they didn't order me a new chair. Oh no. They rolled out one of the older chairs that was a piece of shit and told me to use that instead. And that was after a year and a half (damn near) at that company. Fuckers.

No comments:

Post a Comment