January 5, 2010

Another Day, Another Dollar

Although thankfully I make more than $1.00 per day. If that was all I made I'd probably go live in a cave somewhere or something. I don't know what I'd do really, but it sure as hell wouldn't be what I do now.

Last night Master and I retired to the bedroom. He said that I seemed really tired and that I should probably sleep. But I was horny as well. So I laid on my stomach, and He was on His side and I started kissing Him. He allowed it, so that turned into nuzzling and more kissing, and biting! So I said, "I know! We could have a quickie! That way we both still get off and we still get enough sleep!" And I said it in such a way that it seemed like the best idea in the history of ideas, which made Him laugh. But that's exactly what happened. We had a quickie and then went to sleep. Hooray!

This morning I had to get up a bit earlier than usual because I was the one driving the carpool to work and back today. So that sucked. I picked up the other two people and we made it to work really early. But that just means more money on the paycheck, so I can't really bitch there.

Work was busy, and on top of my work load being pretty heavy my department had two meetings during which both were of course scheduled during my peak busy periods. The one in the morning and the one in the afternoon. Thank you very much Mr. Supervisor.

Once work was over, I dropped the other two people off at their houses and then hit the gas station to pick up a couple of things. Once I got home Master and I ate dinner. Then I had to talk SS down because she was freaking out about some family issues. Thankfully she's okay, just stressed out. Poor girl.

Shortly after dinner Master started talking about a new Xbox 360 game called Darksiders The Wrath of War. He said He wasn't sure if it came out today, or if it was just the ship date. Basically He kept going in circles about it. So I decided to call our local game store.

It was in stock.

Master wanted it and He wanted me to come with Him. I was comfortable but He said He likes it when I go with Him to the game store and that He had missed me today, so I went with Him.

It didn't take long. Master traded in two of His older video games and was able to get the new one basically for half price, which is cool.

Ever since we got home He's been playing it. Hopefully He doesn't beat it by the end of tomorrow.

Other than that not a lot to report besides the fact that my job responsibilities have changed for about the next three months, so this should prove to be interesting. Hopefully it won't be so damn hectic.

No comments:

Post a Comment