January 29, 2010

Apologies

Well last night I vented. It was both about Master's new game and my job. And in Master's comment on said post, He stated that He did in fact have insomnia. We both suffer from it. But part of me had thought maybe He was like forcing Himself to stay awake so He could play His game. But of course I didn't ask, so I got pissy for no reason.

So today on my lunch break at work, we talked. I apologized and He apologized. We had both been cranky when we talked earlier today, before my lunch break. So I felt a lot better after we talked the second time.

Really, I have no problem with Him playing video games. And I know I was no where near "gamer widow" territory. I have been there, done that, got the t-shirt and burned that mother fucker. My ex was the type to get up, play his game, go to work, come home, play the game, go to sleep. Repeat. I know exactly what it feels like to be a gamer widow and I will never do that again. Ever.

Even when Master is totally enthralled in a game (which honestly, is not very often at all) He will still talk to me, joke around, and stuff like that. So it's not like He totally ignores me or anything.

I was bitchy last night because work has been a pain in my tail lately. Well mainly my coworker (the one that is forever pissing me off) has been a pain in my tail. Not so much the job itself. So since I was already in bitch mode, I decided to vent about other things that really had nothing to do with my mood.

Yes, going to bed alone sucks. But it happens. Like I said, we both suffer from insomnia from time to time. He's gone to bed without me before, because I simply could not relax enough to even lay down. So I know what that's like.

So Master and I apologized. I explained why I had typed up the things I did, and He explained where He was coming from. That was that. See what happens when we just open our mouths and speak? Progress! *gasp!*

However, I'm in a much better mood today. So tonight has been great. We had dinner, and watched a movie. Now we're just kind of relaxing and I'm glad that my weekend is finally here.

No comments:

Post a Comment