January 22, 2010

Holy Hell, Batman!

Okay yeah... so yesterday was interesting. So interesting in fact that Master allowed me to skip my blog post because He knew I was upset (as in angry) and the fact that I just had a lot on my mind.

So yeah. This is going to get garbled unless I just get the small stuff out of the way and then go into the bigger stuff.

My mom called me yesterday while I was on my lunch break to tell me two things. As a result of finding out these two things I went down to my dad's shortly after I got out of work, only he wasn't there. Just DW was. And nothing was said about either of the pieces of information that my mother informed me of. I acted, of course, like I didn't know what was going on. And it seems that my father is avoiding me to a point. Master and I didn't get home until late, and I stayed up really late. But hey, we had incredible sex so who am I to bitch?

Okay, so now that I was incredibly vague, here are the two pieces of information...

First:

My brother has been with his girlfriend longer than Master and I have been together. They have been together for about 7 1/2 years and they have two small children together. (My nephews.) They are not married, but were living together. Well apparently last Sunday his girlfriend told him that they needed to talk. During the talk she said that she loves him, but isn't in love with him anymore. She then told him that she needed time to think things over and asked him to leave the apartment until Wednesday.

My brother is unemployed at the moment, and he was trying to keep this information to himself. So he was couch surfing at friends houses until Wednesday. Well Wednesday came and she said she needed more time and didn't want him to come back until this upcoming Sunday. So my brother finally broke down and called my mom, who then told him that he could stay at her place for as long as he wanted. So he is currently living at my mother's house.

My brother thinks that there is another man. (By the way, my brother is 25 and she is 22. Just in case anyone was wondering.) His (ex?) girlfriend has always been the type to wear sweatpants and a t-shirt. She never wore make-up or did anything with her hair. Well in this past month she has spent over $500 on clothing, bought make-up, and started getting her hair done. She basically has done a 180. She also hasn't been affectionate with him in a really long time, and has started going out four times a week, immediatley after work and then showering as soon as she gets in the door.

Clear signs, but she won't admit to anything and says she hasn't decided yet whether or not she still wants to be with my brother. They are supposed to talk on Sunday.

My brother is coming over tomorrow and probably spending the night. He hasn't been to our apartment in well over a year and we haven't really hung out in a long, long time.

Okay. So there's that.

Second:

My brother found out this following information by asking my dad whether he could sleep at his place for a night. My dad pulled my brother into a different room and said that it probably wasn't a good idea because my dad sleeps on the couch, so my brother would have no place to sleep.

My brother asked what was going on. My dad said that him and his girlfriend of 10 years broke up about a month and a half ago. She is moving out in April and my dad is already seeing someone else. In fact he is seeing someone that he was cheating on his girlfriend with. Now keep in mind I have seen my dad during that month and a half period and he hasn't said dick. I think the only reason he told my brother is because he asked to spend the night.

And yes, it's my dad's life not mine. But um.... ya know. What was he going to do? Wait for me to come over sometime in April and when I asked where DW was, lay it on me then? Plus my dad and I are supposed to be close.

All of this smacks of when my dad divorced my mother. He was cheating on my mother (they were together for 25 years) with DW (his now recent ex girlfriend) and him and DW had been together ever since. Well, this time there is a new twist. See, DW is 11 years older than my father. My father is 48.

This time he is apparently dating someone who is younger. As in much younger. My brother said that Dad wouldn't say her exact age and only said, "Well she's some where between your sister (meaning me) and Master's real name's age."

So this chick is somwhere between 26 and 34 years old. If the woman is closer to Master's age, I don't think it'll really bother me. But if she is my age or within a year of that, I think I'll freak out.

I'm all for people being happy. But that is just something that my mind can't quite wrap around. My dad dating someone who is the same age as me? *shudders* Weird!

Plus I am very disappointed in my father. He cheated on my mom and then left her for someone else. This time he was cheating on his girlfriend of a fucking decade and is actually the one getting dumped because she found out my dad was cheating. You think he would fucking learn.

Grow. The. Fuck. Up. Dad.

If you want out of a relationship be a man and fucking say so! If you found someone else, fine. It is what it is. But you don't do it behind the other person's back for an extended period of time and then force the relationship to break due to your actions.

Okay, I'll admit. I cheated on my ex. He cheated on me and I wasn't sure how the hell to get out of the relationship. So I looked elsewhere. I was 20 years old. I actually cheated on my ex, with my now Husband. But as I said I was 20 years old. I was stupid.

My dad is 48 and has been down this road before! UGH!

I'm not perfect, but he is the one that lectured ME about not cheating and being a good enough person to leave first, when he found that out. I grew up, why the hell can't he?

And I fully believe, and have since that time, that you leave first and get your rocks off later.

*sigh*

So last night while I was venting to Master I gave Him a big hug and said, "I'm glad You and I are okay." He kissed the top of my head and said, "Me too."

No comments:

Post a Comment