January 14, 2010

Tommorow Is Gonna Be Busy

Work was busy as hell today. There I got that out of the way.

Today was pretty boring, until I got home. Master and I had already had dinner and He was bored, and so was I. He asked me what I wanted to do. I said I didn't know.

So I knelt in front of Him for some affection and from there it led to His dick being in my mouth. Odd how that happens. ;-)

So I sucked His cock for a little while before kneeling back and saying, "Wanna fuck?" (I left out the nice shoes part because He wasn't wearing any at the time.)

He shrugged, said sure, and off to the bedroom with us for some great sex! Yay for getting laid!

Don't you love how romantic we are? *giggles* Oh the subtle ways of seduction....

Anyway, we've been chilling in the living room since then.

But tomorrow is going to be busy. First I go to work. I normally end up working around 9 hours each day because I clock in early, and I cut my normally 45 minute long lunch to 20 minutes just to get some extra time on the paycheck.

From there I will be dropped off at home, and then Master and I will head out to have dinner with His mother and her fiance, KB. After dinner we are going down to my father's.

I have a feeling I'm going to be exhausted tomorrow. *nods*

Oh. And I just have to get this out, cause Master doesn't take compliments very well. He usually shrugs at them. So here, when I compliment Him.. I can get it all out and He can't shrug... Well at least until He reads this post.

Last night on the way back from His mother's house, we were driving along and we had come to a red light. We weren't that far from home. And sometimes when we're in the car I just like looking at Him.

He's handsome, what can I say.

And I'm looking at His face, and just smiling to myself. And I realized that He only seems to be getting better looking through the years.

Don't get me wrong, I had the hots for Him before I even met Him face to face. I've always found Him very attractive.

But it's like the longer we are together, the more I am attracted to Him.

Normally you hear how after a while you just get used to the other person and don't really notice such things. Or you aren't as attracted to them as you once were.

I just seem to get more and more addicted to Him as the years pass us by.

There. I got that out of my system. Shrug away Sir! *laughs*

No comments:

Post a Comment